"His band name." The paper shook in Isabelle’s hand.
ladies and gentlemen, Tyler Posey in all his glory
No but lets also talk about how it looks like both hoechlin and lil Dyl had to then repeat what he said.
Holland Roden @ Team Wolf Convention (July 2014)
As a thank you for 6,000 followers YABookers are doing a giveaway for all you lovely people! The winner will have a choice of one of the books shown above via The Book Depository. :)
- Must be following us (we will be checking because it’s for our followers!)
- Just reblog for a chance to enter. Reblog as many times as you want but don’t spam your followers please! Liking doesn’t get you an entry, so reblogs only.
- Open internationally (anywhere with free shipping from The Book Depository).
- NO giveaway blogs please.
- WILL END 11TH SEPTEMBER.
- You have to be willing to give out your shipping address. If under 18, please ask a parent or guardian
- If you don’t respond to our ask after 48 hours (will be from either torrancecomb or porthomis), then we will pick another winner.
- Covers may vary from the ones shown above.
- Remember, only reblogs!
As a lot of you will know, we are affiliates for The Book Depository and would be super appreciative if you used the affiliate link when buying books because it will fund future giveaways that we plan to have! You can find the link on our tumblr! :3 Thanks and good luck guys!
"no one understands me when i try to tell them i’ve fallen in love with macaroni and cheese"- luke hemmings
I find it really hard to analyze what I do or to really understand it. I started when I was young, so the way that I work usually is just based on instinct and kind of whatever comes out naturally. I think that the only way I could make sense out of it, and the only way I’ve been able to describe it to other younger people, usually is that: it’s kind of like child’s play, as in the imagination that a child has to completely transform themselves into something else.